Justin Sharpe's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Jenn, Thanks for posting such an interesting question! DRR educational materials var…"

Justin Sharpe replied Jul 13, 2011 to Lesson learned from the implementation of disaster risk reduction educational material

2 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Jenn

"Thanks for adding this useful document on minimum standards! I hope that others foll…"

Justin Sharpe replied Mar 1, 2011 to Minimum Standards for Education in Emergencies

4 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Zeynep M. Turkmen

"Anuj, If you have any good practices to share, I would be pleased if you would share…"

Justin Sharpe replied Jan 25, 2011 to Why did you join Edu4DRR?

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"Eddy and Roly, Thanks for your input! I appreciate it when other take the time to as…"

Justin Sharpe replied Jan 25, 2011 to Suggestions to increase use of Edu4drr

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"They are very cute...I would like to see more resources in local languages! Thank yo…"

Justin Sharpe replied Aug 12, 2010 to Educational Resources for Disaster Risk Reduction

9 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"I just noticed - you didn't use www.edu4hazards.org in your resources! Check it out…"

Justin Sharpe replied Aug 12, 2010 to Educational Resources for Disaster Risk Reduction

9 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"Roly, Thanks for the input and advice. It is hard to find a balance between a simple…"

Justin Sharpe replied Mar 2, 2010 to Suggestions to increase use of Edu4drr

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"Interesting question. A quick search on the internet doesn't help either. The advic…"

Justin Sharpe replied Jan 29, 2010 to Lightning Hazards and Students - What would you do?

12 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"Cheers for the resource Roly! Very helpful to share this with the network! A storybo…"

Justin Sharpe replied Jul 23, 2009 to Storybook about disaster risk reduction

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Justin Sharpe

"How many surveys did you get back? My surveys were filled in by the end users - i.e.…"

Justin Sharpe replied Jun 21, 2009 to Using online surveys to evaluate the success of an education project

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Roly Hermans

RSS

Working together to help you be prepared and resilient to disasters via learning and education anywhere. Learning matters in DRR education.

Follow us on twitter!

Members

DRR Education RSS Feed

Tweet Me!

© 2024   Created by Justin Sharpe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service